Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market
New York, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market Report 2022-2032” – https://www. reportlinker.com/p06288090/?utm_source=GNW
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to large companies striving to create new pockets of revenue if they want to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for businesses that want to expand into different industries or expand their existing operations into a new region.
Growing adoption of cloud-based applications and services is driving the market
Artificial intelligence (AI) is defined as a machine that uses modern technology to perform tasks similar to those performed by the human mind. The main goal of drug discovery research is to find drugs that can help in the prevention or treatment of specific diseases. Difficulties in examining, obtaining, and using data to solve difficult medical problems have fueled the demand for artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery industry. The Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development market is split into supply, technology, type, applications, and region. The growing number of cross-industry collaborations and partnerships, the growing need to control drug discovery and development costs and reduce the overall time spent on this process, the growing adoption of cloud-based applications and services and the impending expiration of blockbuster drug patents are all driving artificial intelligence in the drug discovery market. On the other hand, market expansion is hampered by a lack of data sets in the field of drug discovery and an insufficient supply of skilled workers.
Lack of data is a recurring problem in all industries implementing AI
Data scarcity is a recurring problem in all industries that deploy AI. A standard biological survey requires a minimum of five samples to be legitimate. Meanwhile, to work well, most machine learning algorithms need to be trained on hundreds of thousands of data points or samples. This is why obtaining high-quality health data is essential, which has proven increasingly difficult over time. The challenge is due to disorganized and fragmented health data scattered across many data platforms and organizations. Patient insurance and healthcare providers change too frequently, making data collection difficult.
What are these questions to ask before buying a market research report?
• How is the market for artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery evolving?
• What is driving and holding back artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market?
• How will each Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery submarket segment grow during the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares of each Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery submarket grow from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver of the global market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of national markets evolve by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the major players and what is their outlook over the forecast period?
• What is artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve between 2020 and 2032? What are the implications of artificial intelligence (AI) in ongoing drug discovery projects and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for commercialization of products to further evolve the market for artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery?
• Where is artificial intelligence (AI) going in the drug discovery market? And how can you ensure that you are at the forefront of the market?
• What might be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the main prospects for the evolution of companies towards a new growth trajectory? C-suite?
You need to find out how this will affect artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market today and over the next 10 years:
• Our 461-page report offers you 270 tables and 264 tables/graphs exclusively.
• The report highlights the top lucrative areas of the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• Contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery market will develop over the next 10 years, and in line with changes in the economic downturn and COVID-19 rebound. This market is more critical today than at any time in the past 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyzes reveal trade prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasts to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with perspectives and business developments.
• Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges), cost structure, impact of increase in Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the price of drug discovery and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your business. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W, and U are discussed in this report.
Segments covered in this report
Market segment by offer
• AI software
• AI Services
Market segment by technology
• Deep learning
• Supervised teaching
• Reinforcement learning
• Unsupervised learning
• Other technology
Market Segment by Applications
• Infectious diseases
• Neurological disorders
• Metabolic diseases
• Cardiovascular illnesses
• Other applications
Market Segment by Type
• Target identification
• Screening of molecules
• Drug design and drug optimization
• Preclinical and clinical tests
In addition to revenue forecasts for the entire global market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 4 regional markets and 20 major national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Latin America, Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery market, from 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and market growth potential
• Benevolent AI
• Health Berg
• Cloud Pharmaceuticals
• Deep genomics
• GNS Health
• IBM Corporation
• Insilico medicine
According to our calculations, the global global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in drug discovery market revenue, from 2022 to 2032, in terms of value, the market will exceed US$919 million in 2022. We forecast a strong revenue growth through 2032. Our work identifies organizations with the greatest potential. Learn about their capabilities, progress, and business prospects, helping you stay ahead of the game.
How Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market Report 2022 to 2032 helps you?
In summary, our 461-page report provides you with the following insights:
• Revenue forecast to 2032 for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market, market from 2022 to 2032, with forecast for application, technology, type, supply, each predicted globally and regionally – learn about industry prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and income
• Revenue forecast to 2032 for 4 regional markets and 20 key national markets – View forecast for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market, Market 2022 to 2032 in North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA. The market is also anticipated in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia, among other economies important.
• Outlook for established companies and those looking to enter the market – including company profiles of 15 of the leading companies involved in artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06288090/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.