Daily Deals to Shop Now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is finally here. During the Prime Day sales event, Prime members can enjoy site-wide savings in categories ranging from tech and cookware to clothing and skin care. Amazon created the annual event in 2015 – and after six years it has grown so big that several other retailers are now running their own countertop offerings, including Target, Walmart, Wayfair, Kohl’s, Best buy and Bed bath and beyond.
As part of Prime Day, Amazon also has limited time deals called Flash offers on some items – once they’re gone, they’re gone. These offers are posted throughout the day, although Amazon gives overviews of all offers up to 24 hours in advance (and you can see both live and upcoming here). If you see something that particularly interests you, you can also click on “Watch this offer” to be alerted when it goes live.
To help you get the most out of a pop-up shopping vacation, we’ve compiled some of the best Prime Day Lightning deals in Day 2 of the sale. To ensure the quality of these sales, we check the prices of the offers against price trackers such as CamelCamelCamel, Honey and others.
Best Amazon Prime Day Lightning Deals
- Lowest price since December 2020, according to CamelCamelCamel
- Average rating of 4.3 stars out of 1,230 reviews on Amazon
- Integrated CD player and remote control
This stereo system from PHILIPS features a dual amplifier for enhanced sound quality and is made with MAX Sound technology to adjust the sound according to the volume settings.
- Lowest price since May 2020, according to CamelCamelCamel
- Average rating of 4.7 stars out of 402 reviews on Amazon
- Freshens the air 5 times per hour in rooms up to 219 sq. Ft. And H13 True HEPA filter
This air purifier captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles, depending on the brand, and works with a variety of replacement filters depending on your needs.
- Lowest price ever, according to CamelCamelCamel
- Average rating of 4.8 out of 7,253 Amazon reviews
- Comes with six trays, a fruit roll sheet and a mesh screen
This COSORI food dehydrator features a digital touchscreen control panel that you can use to set your food to cook for up to 48 hours at a temperature between 95 and 165 degrees Fahrenheit. It can make dried fruits, beef jerky, dried herbs and more.
- Lowest price since February, according to CamelCamelCamel
- Average rating of 4.5 stars out of 1,208 reviews on Amazon
- Weatherproof rating IP65 and unlocks the door using a fingerprint, mobile app, electronic keypad or key
This smart locking security system automatically detects when your door is closed and locks it. Depending on the brand, it can unlock your door in less than a second when you use your fingerprint.
More Lightning Prime Day 2021 deals live now
Learn about the latest buying guides and recommendations from NBC News and download the NBC News app for comprehensive coverage of the coronavirus outbreak.