How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup in Windows 11 2022
This tutorial explains how to enable or disable fast startup in Windows 11. We will try our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup in Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup in Windows 11
In Windows 11, how do I enable Fast Startup? Everyone wants to access their computer as quickly as possible. However, a few tweaks are needed to get your PC running smoothly. One of them is the Fast Startup feature, which was also included in the Windows 10 predecessor. The Windows 11 Fast Startup feature allows you to quickly turn on your PC. On your Windows 11 PC, you may notice slower boot times over time. To resolve this issue, enable fast startup on your PC. This reduces boot time, which makes booting and loading the desktop faster than the standard method. Windows 11 Fast Startup feature combines hibernation and shutdown operations.
For faster boot time, these computer windows will help you enable fast boot capability if your PC is taking a long time to boot. Many beneficial features of Windows 10 have been retained, especially Fast Startup. Quick Startup, as the name suggests, helps your computer restart faster after a shutdown. Windows 11 computers that support hibernation have fast startup enabled by default. This article will teach you how to try to enable or disable fast startup in Windows 11.
How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup in Windows 11
On your Windows 11 computer, you can easily enable Fast Startup if it is not already enabled. You can also disable it if you are having trouble with the same feature. Either way, follow the steps below to boot your Windows 11 PC faster.
- First, click on the Start menu, then find Control Panel and open it.
- Next, find the Hardware and Sound option and open it in Control Panel.
- After that, look for Power options, and under it you need to click on “Change what the power button does” option.
- In the next window that appears, just click on the “Change settings that are currently unavailable” option.
- Finally, you need to check the box “Enable fast startup (recommended)” to enable fast startup in Windows 11.
- If you want to disable it in Windows 11, just uncheck the same option.
Final Words: How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup in Windows 11
Hope you understand this article How to Enable or Disable Fast Startup in Windows 11, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.