How to Open Device Manager on Windows 11 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to open Device Manager in Windows 11. We will try our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Open Device Manager on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to open Device Manager on Windows 11
Device Manager is part of Microsoft’s Windows 11, 10 and earlier operating systems that allows users to view and make changes to their PC’s hardware. It is normally used to control execs, either to install, update or replace them. There are several ways to open it, from the hotkey path to the secret devices menu, Command Prompt, Run, PowerShell, and that’s just the beginning. Today we will show you the most important ones. Remember that each of the strategies below works to open Device Manager in Windows 11 and Windows 10.
How to open Device Manager through Control Panel
- Open Control Panel. In Windows 11, search for it from the taskbar search utility. On some versions of Windows 10 and 8, assuming you’re using a keyboard or mouse, the quickest way is through the power user menu, just press the WIN (Windows) key and the X key together.
- Depending on your version of Windows, the Control Panel is usually available from the Start menu or the Applications screen. What you do next depends on the Windows operating system you are using
- In Windows 11, 10, and 8, select Hardware and Sound. You can also access Device Manager directly through the Power User menu and not have to go through the Control Panel.
- In Windows 7, choose System and Security.
- In Windows Vista, select System and Maintenance.
- In Windows XP, select Performance and Maintenance. From this Control Panel screen, find and select Device Manager.
- In Windows 11, 10, and 8, check under the Devices and Printers heading. In Windows 7, look under System. In Windows Vista, you will find Device Manager at the bottom of the window.
- In Windows XP, you have a few extra steps because Device Manager isn’t as readily available in your version of Windows.
- In the opened Control Panel window, select System, choose the Hardware tab, and then use the Device Manager button.
- With Device Manager now open, you can view a device’s status, update device drivers, enable devices, disable devices, or do any other hardware management you came here to do.
Final words: How to open Device Manager on Windows 11
Hope you understand this article How to Open Device Manager on Windows 11, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.