Microsoft Dynamics Partner Overview: Compensation Automation; Health F&O Victory; Retail management; RegTech integration
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Beqom Announces Accelerated Total Compensation Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- India’s Largest Healthcare E-Commerce Company Partners with Microsoft Gold Partner CloudFronts for Dynamics 365 Finance
- SPAR International Selects LS Retail as Preferred Software Provider for SPAR Worldwide
- Artesian DueDil Announces TechLabs London as New Microsoft Dynamics Integration Partner
- Sunrise Technologies presents Volt Technologies, subsidiary of Business Central
Beqom Announces Accelerated Total Compensation Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Beqoma cloud-based compensation management software provider, has launched Beqom Rapide365, a compensation management solution designed specifically for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users.
Beqom provides the Total Rewards Management Platform for a number of major companies including Total, Deutsche Post DHL, Fidelity International and Adecco. Rapide365, which provides a Microsoft Certified Connector for Dynamics 365, will help companies improve control, consistency and accuracy, visibility, compliance and efficiency of their compensation processes, according to the company. The solution adapts to all sizes of business and can be operational in a few weeks.
“Microsoft customers using Dynamics 365, and especially C&B, CHRO, CFO and CRO managers will greatly benefit from Beqom’s world-class technology integration and get much more out of their Microsoft D365 investment,” said François D’Haegeleer. of Beqom.