Neko Para Vol. 1 for PS4 remove setting, increase steam
The PlayStation 4 version of Nekopara Vol. 1 was released a day ahead of its scheduled worldwide release date of November 2 in Japan. With recent regulatory news by Sony Interactive Entertainment that resulted in the release of these types of games, gamers quickly compared the PlayStation 4 version to the Switch version released in July.
Here is what Twitter user @dolly_silent found (top: PlayStation 4, bottom: Switch):
The “Chest Bounciness” setting has disappeared on the PlayStation 4 version.
However, the âtouch modeâ remains intact.
As promised, there are no white rays covering the graphics.
(Disclaimer: The following image is NSFW.)
For users opposed to this type of editing, a Change.org petition has been around the web for a few weeks.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.