Quadient Launches New Flexible and Modern Mail Solutions in UK
Quadient launches iX-Series mail systems and SMART Essential mail management software in the UK market
User-centric iX-Series and SMART software are the most complete, flexible and contemporary line of mail solutions on the market today.
Quadient, a leader in helping businesses build meaningful customer relationships through digital and physical channels, today announced the launch of iX-Series franking solutions and SMART Essential mail management software in the UK Designed and Built to meet the needs of small, medium and large enterprises in a variety of industry verticals, iX-Series and SMART (Shipping, Mailing, Accounting, Reporting, and Tracking) Essential software meet the latest Royal Mail Mailmark® requirements. The new mail solutions are part of Quadient’s commitment to support businesses and maintain market leadership by providing additional functionality and ongoing technology updates in accordance with postal compliance around the world.
“We are delighted to bring Quadient’s most technologically advanced mail systems to the UK market, fully compliant with the latest Royal Mail requirements,” said Duncan Groom, UK COO and Ireland at Quadient. The iX series postage meters and SMART software deliver flexibility and optimized efficiency while maintaining job integrity, reducing operational expenses, eliminating risk and transforming a center’s mail operations. of costs into a profit center. “
The iX Series solutions are Quadient’s most technologically advanced franking machines to date in the UK and are available in three models, the iX-3, iX-5 and iX-7. SMART Essential software complements all iX series models. SMART provides consolidated and organized mail management that streamlines workflows and reduces equipment clutter, all from a single dashboard. The iX-Series and SMART range includes:
- Improved output speed and productivity
- Flexible connectivity, increased bandwidth and adherence to the latest communication protocols and data encryption requirements
- Extended weighing device options
- Improved environmental performance – Meets the latest Energy Star compliance requirements
- A powerful shipping app that enables organizations to process parcels using Royal Mail Parcel services
- Royal Mail compliance allows Mailmark postal discounts of up to 29% compared to stamps
- Postage expense reports that track expenses, support budgets, processing fees, and surcharges, plus an unlimited number of accounts or departments
- Chargeback takes into account the invoicing of suppliers, customers or departments for shipping and shipping costs, recovering postage costs that might otherwise fall through the cracks
- An intuitive messaging experience that takes the functionality of a traditional postal system control panel and applies them to an all-in-one PC-based interactive user experience
- Standard and custom reports, with real-time item tracking, ensuring full delivery details of each package
For more information on the iX and SMART series, go to https://go.quadient.com/prix.
Most related links:
todayuknews Government news Financial news